Naturescapes is Here for You
April 10, 2020
At Naturescapess, the safety and well-being of our associates, families and customers, is a top priority. We have taken pause as the Coronavirus has developed and halted all field operations for several weeks in order to fully understand, with the state and nation, more about the virus and the instituted mandates that have been instituted to help prevent the spread.
Governor Wolf’s several press conferences have referenced a state list of essential business which are permitted to continue operations and travel as necessary to perform operations even within the counties listed on the Stay at Home list. Included on this list of essential businesses are landscape services.
After determining that we are permitted to continue operations Naturescapes has carefully planned how to do this in a way that protects our employees, customers and the general public. For the foreseeable future, unless there are additional mandates that affect our business or unless we feel a greater risk arises, we will be operating under the following guidelines:
- Trucks and equipment will be sanitized fully each day and employees will sanitize hands, door handles and frequently touched surfaces within vehicles at each service call.
- Employees must pack lunch, snacks and beverages and are not permitted to stop for any non-emergency reason.
- Employees must use sanitizing wipes or protective gloves while fueling vehicles.
- Employees will be asked to wear gloves as much as possible.
- Basic sanitation and personal hygiene should be followed, such as frequent hand washing and avoiding touching your face, mouth and eyes.
- Social distancing (at least 6 feet) should be maintained at all times.
- Customer interaction. We are asking our customers to limit contact with our crew. Respect a social distancing policy and call with questions, concerns or direction instead of having a face to face conversation when possible.
- If any Naturescapes employee feels ill or begins to exhibit any of the symptoms of COVID-19 virus they are to inform us and immediately go home and seek medical assistance. In no event should anyone remain in the workplace if they are not feeling well.
We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone. We would like to provide service to our customers that would like us to and respect those of you who may want to wait or discuss other options. Please reach out to us with any questions, concerns or specific requests so that we can address these appropriately.
March 26, 2020
Hello and we hope you are in good health!
Although we are legally permitted to work, John has chosen to ask our employees to practice social distancing by not coming to work for the next 2-3 weeks. Governor Wolf asked us all to stay home in an effort to thwart the virus. Yes, we have gloves and masks to wear, however our tools are shared and our trucks have limited distancing space. These facts led John to believe his choice is most prudent at the moment. In the meantime, do not hesitate to reach out to us over phone or email to discuss your current or future projects.
To those of your who are already expecting work to be done at your property, know that the Naturescapes team will get to your job as quickly as possible once it’s deemed most of the threat has passed.
During this time, Naturescapes is able to provide outdoor consultations. John is ready to meet new or existing clients at your property. Together we can assess your wants and needs. So, let’s talk about starting your next landscaping project. Visit our gallery for inspiration
What Can You Be Doing?
While many of us are not leaving our homes, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t care for your land. Get outside and enjoy the changing of the seasons! Plus, refer to our guide for 5 things to do in your garden in spring.
Let’s hope social distancing works. We’ll keep you updated as we know more.
Thank you and stay safe.